GrowSmartBiz Conference – Helping Small Business Owners Grow Their Business
Network Solutions and The University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business have put together the first-ever GrowSmartBiz Conference, a one-day educational conference and networking event featuring renowned small business leaders and well-known industry experts from across the U.S. I am fortunate to have been chosen as one of the panelists at the conference and am looking very forward to it.
The conference will focus on key areas of business that small businesses view as critical to their success according to the 1,500 small businesses that were interviewed for the Small Business Success Index (SBSI).
The goal of the event is to provide small business owners with the proper tools in today’s marketplace that will best grow their business. The event is being held on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at the Renaissance Hotel in Washington, D.C.
What topics will be covered?
- Driving Small Business Performance with Marketing & Innovation
- Raising Capital with Effective Finance Strategies
- Staying Ahead in the Current Economy
- Social Media Marketing
Is there a keynote speaker?
- Yes – Chris Anderson, Editor-in-Chief of WIRED magazine, Author of “The Long Tail” and most recently, “Free fame!”
What will you get out of it?
- Insights into best practices of successful small businesses
- Strategies for growth despite the current economy
- Cost-effective ways to market and promote their businesses
- Tips for raising capital
- An opportunity to connect with small business owners, experts, and solution providers
Who should attend?
- Small business owners
- Aspiring CEOs
To save $100 on registration, click on the GrowSmartBiz icon/widget located at the bottom of the right hand column of any page on LoudounScene.com.